Rosemala is a small village amidst the Shenduruney forest and one of the least explored places in Kerala. Reaching here is quite adventurous. Atleast 10Kms though the jungle is off-road. The rough and rugged track towards Rosemala is steep and slippery. You will come across small streams frequently.
- Not being accessible so easily, Rosemala is not a well-known tourist destination and that makes this place so pristine.
- The main attraction at Rosemala is the Ganapathikunnu view point. You will get a spectacular view of the Thenmala dam reservoir.
- At tea stalls you will be served with tea and hot stories of their daily encounter with wildlife.
- Speaking of wildlife, elephants roam freely through these jungle. Chances of spotting wild elephants is high.
- Being a part of the Shenduruney Wildlife reserve almost every kind of species that are found in the jungles of Western Ghats are found here.
How to Reach: Kollam-76Kms-Aryankavu-15Kms-Rosemala.